GANNETT - IHEARTRADIO COUNTRY FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Gannett - iHeartRadio Country Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Gannett Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”),Hootsuite Media Inc, iHeart Media, Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11:59 a.m. (E.T.) on March 18, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on April 15, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the Gannett - iHeartRadio Country Festival Sweepstakes official registration page at http://countrymusic.usatoday.com. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Only one (1) entry per person per day. You can receive up to five (5) bonus entries: Entrants will receive one (1) bonus entry for each Facebook friend who shares the Sweepstakes by using the link provided by the entrant. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about April 17, 2015 one (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. The Winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the iHeartRadio Country Festival at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX on May 2, 2015 and $1000 Visa or AMEX gift card(s) to be used for travel expenses. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,500. Terms and conditions (including expiration dates) of gift card(s) apply. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor, Gannett Co., Inc., are not liable for loss or theft of the prize or Winner’s failure to use the prize by any stated expiration date or for any other expenses incurred by Winner in connection with use of the prize.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about April 17, 2015 at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive his/her right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Gannett-iHeartRadio Country Festival Sweepstakes is sponsored by Gannett. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after April 17, 2015) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://countrymusic.usatoday.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Gannett-iHeartRadio Country Festival Sweepstakes, c/o Helen Chaale, 7950 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22108. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Helen Chaale at email@example.com, or 703-854-6774.